Wednesday 17 March 2010

Hello, World!

Well, a week or so after I decided on a -bad- name for the blog, I think the time has come to finally open it to the public.

First of all, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Tania (although I tend to use Ithil online, I find it prettier and geekier) and I'm a wanna-be game developer currently based in Spain. I have a degree in Computer Science and at the moment I'm studying a Master in Video Game Creation and Development at UPC's School of Professional and Executive Development in Barcelona.

My intention towards this blog is to use it as a tool for future world domination portfolio of sorts where I can share some ideas for games or even small projects I've developed either as a hobby or as part of assignments. In addition, you will also be able to find me rambling or ranting about videogames, the industry or programming.

As a gamer, I lean a bit towards RPGs, my current obsession being Bioware's Dragon Age: Origins. I also love strategy games (both turn-based and real-time) and several other genres, such as action games, adventures, platformers, puzzles, etcetera.

Let the show begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment