Wednesday 22 January 2014

New and improved "Sociales Santillana" (aka Minimcentric). First gameplay footage.


Here are some screenshots for an improved version of "Vacaciones Santillana", the game I did for LD #26 (I've renamed it to Minimcentric, but I'm not too sure about that name either). I found out it was quite fun to play, so I took notice of all the feedback and began polishing it. As gaming , writing and real life responsibilities interfere with programming at home as a hobby, I haven't devoted as much time as I should have, so I'm working at snail pace. Still, it's looking nice so far -and I managed to keep my non-gamer mother hooked for a couple of hours, which is a triumph of its own.




I'll upload a playable version as soon as I polish the sound and menu flow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment